Dogs For Rehoming
- Danemere Animal Rescue is open to the public between 11.00am - 3.30pm daily.
- Home checks are required before any dog is rehomed. This can take up to 7 - 10 days as all of our home checkers are volunteers.
- All of our dogs are vaccinated, microchipped, de-flea'd, wormed and neutered (if old enough).
- The adoption fee for all dogs is £100.00 which is non-refundable.
- The dogs below are available for rehoming. Please take a look:
3 years and 7 years
Pip and Gypsy are both cocker spaniels.
They were brought in for rehoming together and are inseparable. Because of this, we are asking for Pip and Gypsy to leave as they came - together. Due to a marriage break-up, Pip and Gypsy’s previous owners could no longer look after them. They have lots of energy and need space to run. They have been around children and seem fine with other dogs.
Blossom – Springador - 3 years
Blossom is reserved
Blossom is a springer spaniel x labrador, therefore she has lots of energy. Her previous owner could not give the time and dedication that Blossom needed due to family commitments and having three young children. Blossom has lived with another dog, is fine with other dogs and is fine with children. However, she does chase cats!